Saturday 4 August 2007

Pay it forward...

What an awesome idea this is. I found out about this gypsyangel's blog.

Here are the rules:
The first three people to comment here (who would like to be involved in the Pay It Forward Challenge) will receive a handmade gift from me. All you have to do is keep the fun challenge going by agreeing to create three handmade gifts for three more people...SO, if you would like a gift hand made by me, just be one of the first 3 to pop in a comment!! :)

EASY PEASY! So if you would like to join in, add your comment, the first 3 get a handmade gift or card from me, and then you post the same thing on your blog (just copy and paste the rules)and keep paying it forward.

Please comment!!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

hey heids!
hmm well im already paying it forward, but since im sending to 4 not 3, then maybe that should allow me into yours?? hehe

i miss you where have you been?
hope all is well

xx

karen e said...

Hey guess what you've been tagged "Rockin' Girl Blogger" check out my blog for details....


and I will play

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx