Saturday 5 September 2009

so much for it lol

not that anyone expected me to actually do it! I haven't taken a pic of myself - yunno I have that much in my life I don't even think about my blog...how rude! haha. Oh and I haven't given up the rot stix either *sigh*

Well It's raining today and it's lovely! The lawns were mowed yesterday just in time...it looks fabulous out there now...I think I might go find a chasllenge and scrap a little before we go to my brother's house to paint my niece's bedroom...

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Hi Heids,


I came across your site whilst blogg hopping....as you do!!

I love it ....I love it!

Some great works of art here! If you love to do challenges, I run two challenge sites, and would love to get a piece of your art work to showcase.... so,

If you're bored lol...... and looking for a challenge with a twist, why dont you try one of my challenges at either ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
or
From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
I would love to see you participate and have a go!!

Cheers
Shazza

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx