Friday 8 January 2010

Well...first post for the new year YAY! lol. I hope you all had a great time over Christmas and NYE. We stayed home. We didn't end up going camping because we couldn't get my eldest daughter and her frind in they were that booked. (They can only have a certain amount of people per acre) But it's all good, we'll go when it's a little more quiet and we can pretty much have the place to ourselves LOL!! NYE was a good one. We finally got the bar my brother was making for us! We had to finish it - long story and I won;t go into it online...but here it is all done and ready to have collectibles added ... well the first pic is a progress photo, we pretty much got it as just a frame - but it's hardwood and VERY FREAKIN HEAVY! We decided against using fine corrogated iron - too many others have it like that...so we went with good old cheap and nasty fence pailings and stained them...TELL ME THEY LOOK BAD? I think not!!!

This is all the panels on and the oil staining begins...





And this is Murray finishing the oiling...



THEN there's me having a NYD breakfast drink LOL! Just kidding! that bottle was empty! hehehe...



I've finally got back into scrapping. I have tidied my scrap shack once again, and it is again a bit more comfortable a place to be in. It is just a tin shed though...so it's quite 'tacky' but I'm hoping I can work out some way to jazz it up a bit, without it costing too much as it's a rental place - so no permanent fixing up!! I created this LO for a dear member of Scrapchat and her family. This page is the one going to Finland to Lizzy's DIL's mother.

And this is the page for Lizzy...


I have also done the card sketch challenge at Scrapchat


I will be posting quite frequently as my household chores become more organised and I actually have time to scrap. I've decided also that I will just scan all my work as it seems to be quicker and I can do it any time of the day LOL!!! Taking photos of stuff was just a PITA to me...hence why not a great deal of my scrapping was ever posted ...now though...

I am also hosting a CJ swap for 2010 at Scrapbooking Memories . I am very excited about this, and the group we have in the circle seems to be a great one! This year will be a great one for EVERYTHING in my life! I hope it is for all of you too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx