Sunday 16 May 2010

I hate this

I hate it because it's always the way. The one at fault gets least amount of suffering. Sure he got a fine but I bet he has the type of job that pays the fine amount per day...someone who thinks they have a right to not give a rats about other people...real people!

I know a lot of people who might read my blog already are smart enough to NOT use their phone while driving...but if you do...one day this will happen to you...you will end up causing a bad accident...it's only a matter of time...it's inevitable...it WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY! think back to the days before mobile phones - whatever it was it could wait! use this theory today...if it's rining and it distracts you...turn it off before you start the car - it can wait!
you don't want what is in this video on your conscience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx