Wednesday 17 November 2010

Scrap the Girls NOVEMBER challenge

This was a great challenge! I can't believe I actually did it lol. to quote scrap the girls ...

This month we have a “Bits and Pieces” challenge for you to complete….

The rules are to use every piece of the puzzle ONCE ONLY! you can't add anything else to your page aside from the elements, they represent all the patterned papers, photos and embellishments - (exception to this rule is your base page does not count as a puzzle piece and you can add a title, ink, stitching, paint & glimmermist ;))

the stars can represent ANY embellishment, the heart must be used as a heart, the circles must be used as circles - it is up to you how big or small they are, or what they are!

The puzzle pieces are obviously not to scale, it is completely up to you what size you want to make them.



and here is my effort...


The heart on the white card is actually made from cardstock, so it's one of the 'stars' in the puzzle .
Please excuse my photography, I've had to use my iPhone to take the pic as none of the cameras in the house have batteries ARGH!!!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love this Heidi!! Great work, thanks for playing along at STG :)

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx