Sunday 1 July 2007

Well, I thought it was about time I did some updating!

I am now a mod at a brand new forum called Scrapchat. It was started by a good friend of mine called Gypsyangel...us mods are all known as Gypsy's angels' and I reckon that rocks right there! lol I will add int he link after I finish this posting.

I have been working here and there which is fab.
Chris has moved back in which is totally awesome! The kids are so much hapier especially Jaana! Her grades have gone up since he came back...daddy's little girl - ain't it sweet!?

anyways, here is a LO I did this morning... am thinking of sending it in to a mag but I don't like my chances because the pics are blurred - I used an effect called 'Dad's old camera' to make them blurry, I love it!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx