Monday 24 September 2007

TORI AMOS

On Saturday 22nd of September my good friend Lexie (aka Lexhar) took me to see Tori Amos at the convention centre in Brisbane...OMFG this woman can perform!! I was just so amazed that she played the keyboard with one hand, the piano with the other and sung and danced at the same time. It was truly incredible and it has prompted me to buy her albums...thanks so very much Karen!!! Luv you chicky!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

the pics are not great because my camera is old and sad but these pics should still spark the memory for us!

my bags are doing ok..there are a few watchers so I am confident they will sell!! YAY!!!

till next time...

2 comments:

Lexie said...

Right back at you Heids
Love YA

scrapwitch said...

i wanted to go...boo fuckin hoo

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx