Wednesday 10 December 2008

WOOHOO!!

I can't wait to go shopping!!! The first place I'm going to go...is on the chair in front of my computer and visit A Passion for Craft

Check these out!



I have a renewed obsession with chipboard...these are fantastic...I won't post them all...I'll just give the link for all the NEW items in the shop... --> Chipboard And prices range between $2 (YES TWO DOLLARS!!!!) and about $8 I think!

On a different note...Jade is home!! YAY! She is a bit sad that she ISNT getting a DS for Xmas but HELLO?! her dad said he'd get it for her because we are gettng quad bikes for the kids SHHHHH big secret!! lol... she is only here till Saturday so it kinda only feels like a visit...she is spending Xmas with her dad, but what's new? she spent only ONE with us ever and she looked me in the eye and told me it was the worst one ever...and I was crushed because it was the best one the other kids had ever had...anyway movng on!! This year will be fantastic!!

till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx