Saturday 27 December 2008

OMG!!!

well forget the photo of the ring that I posted earlier in the month... Australia Post lost the parcel!!! So instead Murray bought me this one...ain't it pretty?? REAL gold and 17 REAL diamonds...I am sooo happy!! He asked me to marry him, while he was on the phone to Jockey (Murray's best mate, one he considers a brother, and our kids call Uncle lol) on Christmas Day...so now we are officially engaged, Jockey will be best man and my very dear friend Liz hinted to me she looks good in red LOL...and OF COURSE I would have no one else as my best bridesmaid ('best bitch' LMAO!!)not sure when the big day will be, but it could yet be years!




I guess I should update from Monday...no rather Sunday eh? lol

So Sunday the kids' father comes to collect the kids to take them to the city at 10am. I told him we wouldn't be back til about 3pm from our ride. Then Jockey showed up and had a bit of a ride on his quad which we are *ahem* babysitting lol...then we were off... YAY! What an awesome day! We went with a couple of mates - Jockey, Clackers and Iain and his missus Belinda. We met up with another mate of theirs, at Redcliffe. We had an excellent lunch and I just love being on that bike!! Belinda wore a boob tube...got sunburnt of course! lol poor girl!
That night after we all parted ways on the road, Murray had a call from Jockey...he'd come off his brother's Harley. Some old coot had just driven straight into him! No indicators no nothing, just drifted across to turn left from the right lane!! Jockey is ok, but very very sore, and has a broken little toe. He did come over to our place yesterday though, we had a boxing day BBQ, here he is with his beautiful grandson, who also came with his mum and dad to BBQ with us lol...


The kids had a great day on Christmas day. It was about 6am, Murray asked me if the kids were up and only Jaana was... "that's not fair!!" says Murray and wakes the boys up like a maniac "GET UP GET UP!!! SANTA'S BEEN!!!" lol. He grabbed Trent from his bed and ran down the hallway with him, spinning around all excited lol. It was so great. Mika got himself a new pushy and cars, Trent got a remote control car and other cars, Jaana got a CD player and a couple of other little things and they all got a quad bike to share, which they actually got last week lol. Jaana has decided now she wants to do motocross lol. Muray said that was ok as long as she keeps it up just around our own property for a year, if she is still into it then next Christmas she will get a new bike !! He wants to be sure of her dedication first because it's very expensive lol.
I got Murray a heap of Jim Beam stuff including a spirit pourer - makes life easier once we've had a few LOL!!

a couple of pics to share (and yea I know, Jaana hasn't got a helmet on but this was when they first got the bike and were going VERY slow...the govener was screwed right in...now that Jaana is more confident the screw has been completely removed lol...she is a NUT! takes it sideways on the track that has been well worn into the back yard lol...they each have their own helmets now, good quality Australian standard ones. The one Trent has on is up to standard too but it's Murray's lol




this is murray's effort at trying to get a pic of me stuffing my face with food LOL!!!! ahhh the beauty of being on the same wavelength HAHA I knew what he was up to!! NER NER!! LMAO!


OK well I'm going to go browse some wedding sites. I have already started planning my dress - so far I know it will have to have a removable skirt so I can get on the bike LOL!!!

Till next time!! xxx

4 comments:

LMCharlton Photography said...

OKAY!!!! so where the heck is the phone call miss c !!!!!
And I look pretty good in red too!!!
You look so happy and healthy!
love ya
lyn

Heids xx said...

haha don't worry Lyn, you won't be forgotten!!! lol.
Luv ya too babe!!

Jodie said...

Babe!
im so happy for you, and that ring is just gorgeous.
lucky you to be planning a wedding!! dont forget to invite us, haha :)

sounds like you had a great christmas, im so glad.
take care and happy new year
xx

LMCharlton Photography said...

I am just happy for you heidi and so glad that at last you have found someone that treats you right!

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx