Tuesday 2 October 2012

I crocheted for a change!

Well it's been too long since I updated so I thought I would share what I made today. I wanted to make a crocheted hat for the Spring, and found this adorable hat Mixin it up with DaPerfectMix 
Here is my attempt. 

*******

  Not too bad and it looks super cute on my eldest daughter who was happy to pose for me lol

 I'm thinking the next one I make won't have as many increases :-/ think I might have done too many but it's still something I love very much!! 
Credit goes to the pattern creator, thank you so so much for sharing!! 

Ok well, the boys are in the back yard camping (wed have ten acres and at least 7 of it is bush, so they have set up camp near the dam LOL so cute! ) 
so us girls are watching movies - we all love horror movies but somehow we are all secretly scared to watch them at night without a man in the house HAHA!!
till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx