Monday 31 August 2009

366 day challenge...

I've dcided out of sheer boredom that I will attempt this again. The idea for 'take 2' came from boredom but the challenge is more for self development lol. I have to give up smoking because if i don't Murray can't and if he doesn't he will just keep on getting sicker and sicker (he has COPD - chronic obstructive pulmonary disease). So doing this project will help me to keep my determination...I can't just do one thing at a time...and I thought it might be nice to see how things improve as I quit smoking...my skin I'm positive will look better, but also I thought it'd be a laugh to see if the 'crankies' show in my pics - I mean apparently I have a bit of a 'dramatic' face - meaning no matter what emotion I'm trying to put across, people will always see what i'm really feeling (or do they? hmmmm hahahaaaaaa) . No really my mum always said i show too much on my face, I can't hide shit! haha

so yea...well anyways here is the firls one I took just before..

Oh and I said 366 day challemge because tomorrow would be an ideal day to start as it's the 1st of September, BUT I am too impatient lol...
till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx