Wednesday 12 August 2009

OMGosh!

Well I am not in the greatest of moods this morning. I just opened an email my dad sent me to sign a petition...The email advised I do not watch the video because it;s too gut wrenching...but I watched...and my gut wrenched...I cried and cried so hard...then I signed the petition...which I think everyone should do! CLOSE DOWN THE FUR TRADE! It is an abomination...here is the link to the site. -> Fur is Dead <- down the left side you'll see a brown box that says "A shocking look inside Chinese fur farms' this is where the terrible heartbreaking truth is.. I was devastated - and I am not even an activist...ignorance is bliss - but after seeing this I had to do something! Even if it's only making my pledge never to buy fur products, and pass it on the best way I know how - through email and my blog...

OK, enough of that...it's way too depressing!
I have been a gummy bear since Monday night. My teeth are being readjusted to make a perfect fit!! YAY!!! i pick them up in two hours and I can't wait!!! Eating is really hard without them LMAO!! Not to mention how super attractive it is - NOT!!!

I have scrapped!! YAY! BUT the bad news is I have no program with which to scale the size down to send it to where it should go...I did an entry for the August 123challenge but I can't send it in, so I'll just post it here lol


I will leave you with one more image...this is our little Zelda...Murray named her - I told him she has to have a name that has a Z in it because I never use the Zs in scrapping hahahaaaaaaaa ain't she the cutest? She has a very unusual colour - like vanilla (the colour shows a lot darker in pics). And the best nature ever in a cat. She sleeps at my feet UNDER the blankets hahahaaaa





BYEEEEEE-YA!!!!till next time...which I promise won't be too long!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx