Saturday 29 August 2009

Digi scrap and stuff n shit

Well boy have we spoilt ourselves! lol. Murray bought a new computer, it's so great! and he bought me Scrapbook Deluxe 4.0 for it too. It has so many more elements than the last one I had and it was half the price too go figure! Anyways I have been having fun with it. I print out elements and use them for paper scrapping but also I've done a couple of digi layouts. Below is one of them, I really like it...



I also get a lot ideas from the program for paper scrapping, because there are 'quick layouts' where you just add your own journaling and photos.
Oh and the computer was a package deal from WOW sight & sound, it came with an awesome Epson printer/scanner/copier!! VERY happy here!!


What else lately? hmmm OH OH!! NEW SHOES!!! We went out to dinner one night when Murray's mum was here, and I planned on wearing a dress and I felt so pretty...then I broke the only pair of shoes I had that go with dresses I have...soooo upset! SO I went and got myself a new pair of shoes which go with anything from the jeans I have to the dresses I have YAY! like 'em? Murray LOVES them on me lol... I love to wear high heels cuz I'm a bit of a shorty - not extremely but a LOT shorter than Murray! heheee


A bit of random stuff -
We were out in the yard doing a bit of mowing (we also got a new ride-on mower! lol) and clearing of the yard and we came across a snake!! EEEK! they are out already! then that night our neighbour (and my best friend) had a TWO METRE diamond python in her rafters on the porch!!!! very beautiful and majestic. He (or she) went into the roof cavity, which is great because it'll keep the mouse/rat factor to a minimum - ahhh the joy of living in the bush! lol... oh and this pic was taken up at her house too, the possums sleep by day in the car port which they have destroyed...now they hang out (and almost fall out!) when they sleep lol... see her tail?



Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx