Monday 2 November 2009

It's a new era...

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I haven't been as active online for the past year. I have had a lot of changes in my life, and now that I am settled into a very comfortable lifestyle and I am happier than I ever thought was humanly possible, I have sorted out a routine and am ready to be a part of an online community again. I have decided I will wash clean the slate of the past, and start all over again. I hold no opinions or grudges. I have gotten rid of any animosity I had in the past - it was there, I suppose, because I was in such an unhappy place and I could never find the joy in a thing besides scrapping (I'm talking pre-Murray days!) I was, in short, an asshole, and now I know it I want to extend my apologies to those who feel they need it from me. I am so sorry. I am not in the business of hurting people intentionally but I have hurt a lot of people in my lack of contact with them. I have just rejoined scrapchat, awaiting approval...hopefully things will be ok.
I miss Lynnie so much but I haven't been in touch with her for so long I doubt she will forgive me this time. Yunno I could have called too, but I haven't. There is no other reason for it than I just get carried away with life in my immediate surroundings and forget to go outside that. I still have some confidence issues, and occasionally I can't even call my bank or Teslstra if there is an issue - other times I can call with guns ablazing...I honestly do not know why I am that way, i just am I always have been...I remember as a kid if there was something in the paper I wanted to buy, I would make my dad call the number while he was trying to make me do it - in the end I was left deflated and without the item in question. So it's a lifelong problem, which has upset people along the way...I know it's 'not hard to pick up the phone' but for me, sometimes, really it is!

So there it is...today is the first day of the rest of my life (again LOL!!!! but in a different area of my life)

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx