Monday 16 November 2009

OK

I have added a new design to my clear stamp albums - you're going to love it!!!

The link is in your bookmarks ;) lol...no really, it's in my last posting here :D



**************************

Today has been a really hot day hasn't it? 35 degrees celsius in our kitchen and it's cooler inside than out here too! EEK! Not sure how I will cope...might have to lock myself into our bedroom with the air con haha.


I need to get onto the challenges I have to catch up in over at Scrapchat . I have rejoined, I was a bit afraid at first but the ladies there are very forgiving and have warmly welcomed me. Now to PROVE to them I'm for real lol. I know they'll see I am a very different person nowadays.

Anyways, I better go get ready to get the squids from school :D
till next time!

Don't forget to go over and see miss c design ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx