Saturday 7 November 2009

I've been scrapping!


digi scrapping lol...

Went to see Saw VI on Wednesday...it was awesome!!!!

Murray painted the boys room on Tuesday. The feature wall is Caltex red and they love it! I reckon it's just awesome,


Went to get new bunk beds for the boys today. I must say the drive up the coast with my father was rather pleasant! The bunks match the red wall perfectly. Just have to get a Transformers rug and a Transformers doona set for Mika and their room is done. I will post pics of the finished room after it's finished lol.

Jade made cupcakes on Thursday - don't they look yummy? All by herself too!! Flowers n all!!


I took a couple of pics of our yard this morning ... the lawn looks a little sad but it's definitely getting betta!



Anyways, better go now, there's rain acomin and I wanna scrap! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx