Wednesday 18 November 2009

More jars! n stuff

Hello people. Well I decided rather than just plugging myself and Manda for our goods, I'd actually share some other stuff for a change LOL!
I have a tonne of Moccona coffee jars that I've been washing and doing stuff with. There are sooo many ideas out there!
I have made two lolly jars for the boys' teachers so far, and used the lids for the huge jars as tealight candle holders... the big jars also I'll be altering and making into cookie jars as gifts for Christmas. We even used a large one as a fish bowl for Jaana's fighting fish!! It's very VERY well scrubbed though! lol. We kept the plastic part of the lid and added slits...this is to keep our cats' paws out! lol
We made money jars too



I scavenged some jars off mum too, not that we didn't already have HEAPS...they were behind her shed and I think they've been there for years!!! but I have soaked them (I use hot water with Laundry powder ;) the sticker pretty much slides off itself after about half an hour!)




I have completed the February 'SHE' challenge at Scrapchat...LOL only a few more months to catch up on now LOL...





And just because I can't help myself...for those you haven't had a chance to visit Miss C design...here is the clear stamp storage album I have created to sell..

...
There is more info on my other blog!

1 comment:

Scrapsister said...

The jars are fantastic! I love the idea of the lid insert...so clever. Thanks so much for my post at SM forum today...that was so thoughtful. You made me blush ;)

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx