Monday 3 September 2012

Lookie - Paper wasp nest!!

Well it's been about a week - my apologies for not updating :/
I have nothing really exciting craft wise to sahre but a bush find that I thought was amazing!!

Now, I had seen this 'thing' that I thought was a piece of old wood. I'd seen it everyday for the past few months and thought everytime 'I really have to get that out of there and put it in the garden' it looked really lovely! But when I finally went to get it today, I found it was light as a feather!! WHAT THE?!

this is what is looked like all over...



See? Just like a piece of wood 'scuse my unenthusiastic face LOL my ten yearold son was taking the photo with my phone ;) 

I pulled some of the 'paper' off the other side and revealed something amazing...
WOW!!! Despite my face, I was excited! LOL
I took a close up, and decided it must be bees... I mean bees make the perfect hexagonal shape right??
But apparently so do paper wasps! So that's my share for the day.

Have a good one! till next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx