Sunday 26 August 2012

Well so much for it

GRRR So i didn't finish the project I started today, and I really wanted to share it! I have taken progress pics, but I won't share more than this one as a teaser... It's only been primed here, and it's not put together. I can't wait for it to be finished - I just hope it turns out the way I imagine it! Any ideas what I'm doing?? Feel free to comment! I will post the rest of the photos once it is finished.

I wanted also to share the HOME project I posted about a couple of days ago.
When Painting letters I found it very helpful to put push pins on the underside like so...
This way you piece won't stick to the paper (or drop sheet or whatever you are using) when it dries. It makes it a bit easier also if you like to hold your letter in your hand - you can hold the pins if they are in enough (I had to use a hammer to get them in - but GENTLY!! I did break a couple OOPS!)
Then I put two of these on the back, about 10cm form each side...

Anyways, here is is finished...

So this has ben a bit of an uneventful post, photo wise, sorry about that. We have been in and out today - to the shops, and to wash the dogs. They have a dog wash at the BP servo and the dogs LOVE it! not quite as much as they love Vanessa, our usual dog wash lady that comes to us! Oh well, they now smell fabulous!!! WOOHOO!!

OK, so I will cut it short now, and HOPEFULLY I will have finished my frame project by tomorrow night, but I'm not promising as I have to go to work tomorrow also.... I will try to fit it in!!

Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx