Wednesday 21 January 2009

cats are OKAY!

Just wanted to let anyone who cares know, Siren is fine now. I have weaned the kittens, much to the dismay off both mother and babies however it is 4 the best. I'm really glad she pulled through ok, and that we decided against forking out thousands to have her in vet hospital...if she got worse we would have, but we saved heaps NOT taking her, and just feeding her divetalax 4 a day. She is doing great!! almost 100% now.

I had my nails redone on Monday because they were SHIT! now they are really good, not as long and they didn't charge me to have the coloured tips, must have felt bad about the crap job! Maybe I might take up doing nails- the place I go to does courses...hmmm...I dunno yet... maybe not, I think I might have arthritis in my thumb :(

Don't 4get the CC at A PASSION for CRAFT!!!! check it out and BE THERE!! it runs 4 a week, which is FABULOUS!!!!

2 comments:

Krissy Christie said...

Im so glad the kitty cats are all ok Heidi :)

Woohoo on getting your nails done too :) Love your work in the passion for craft cybercrop :)

Krissy xx

Jodie said...

oh im so glad she pulled through.
that is heartbreaking!!!
take care of them heids.

and wootwoo LOVE THE BLONDE!!

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx