Thursday 15 January 2009

in my garden


i was a busy garden bee yesterday! lol. I didn't get a b4 shot though oh well nevermind. I have so many bromeliads all over the place here that I can afford to move them around a bit! lol.
and this is behind the pond, I still have more than half to weed!!

The pond will be filled in and we are going to make a rockery and put in a few succulents too...maybe cacti....not really sure yet!





And this is the scrap shack 'front yard' it will be transformed very soon, and will have a sign that reads "Surf Shack' as we have an old mal board that we'll add in as a feature. The front will be completely rid o the weeds and have sand and other textures in it. I really can't wait to get these projects underway!! I need that weed killer MURRAY!!! lol as you can see it will be a BIG job! the front of the shack will be painted to look rustic...Murray can take care of that being a painter n' all! lol (so much for scrapping eh?? lol) oh and if anyone knows where I can find these things......PLEASE let me know! they don't have to be new, but they HAVE to be CHEAP! lol I don't want them too damaged though kwim?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow! once the pond and everything is in and complete, that is going to look FABULOUS!

How cool to be surrounded by such natural beauty! I miss that now that I'm in the city!

Heids xx said...

there is a pond lol. we are getting rid of it because our fish died due to the cane toads :(

Jaimie Ramsey said...

Happy New Year Heids.. Nothing like some gardening to bring it in.. looks FAB! Lucky thing..

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx