Tuesday 6 January 2009

Photo a day challenge...

Well, I have just been reading a thread started by Chillibits over at A Passion for Craft forum. I am going to do mine the same as I attempted last year, with a photo of myself everyday for 365 days. I want to see how I change...have to say, I can't wait till February!!! I will have new teef!!! lol I will get my first one up tomorrow morning.

On another note - we have kittens!! Siren gave birth to 6 kittens three days before Christmas! One didn't make it but 5 are doing really well. THree are grey like her, one is more black striped and the other is a tortoise shell lol. She just came to me about two minutes ago with one of them in her mouth jumped up on the computer table! now she is whingeing!! WTF is she doing?? she is a weirdo! I will take a couple of pics later on of those too lol.

Yesterday I saw something really pretty in the pond....but turns out something so damn ugly created the pretties...have you ever seen CANE TOAD eggs?? there was about 5 metres of them! Yep all one big long line, just black dots in a gel casing - looked a lot like a beaded necklace. I put them in to sun to dry out. How can such beauty come from such a hideous creature?? lol.

Today I have a pain in my back. I don't know what I've done but I know my neck is getting stiffer and stiffer, and later wil come the migraine. Good thing the kids are at mums lol.

anyways, I better go, I may be back later lol

Oh I will add new blogs to my list too, so check em out if you get a chance!

1 comment:

Binxcat1 said...

Just catching up with all your goings on chickie... so pleased to hear you so happy... you are right... YOU TOTALLY DESERVE IT! Can't wait to see the gardening / shack projects progress... I need inspiring... my backyard is a weed plantation! ;) Happy 2009 to you and yours.

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx