Wednesday 7 January 2009

Dinner, babies and my name in ants??

LOL. Well I had a good day yesterday. Pottering about the house. Poor Murray, his legs are killing him - he had to cut in (?) 4 houses on monday and he was squattng and standing and squatting and standing alllll day ...poor bloke. It's not one of those pains you can massage out either :( He is better today...sorta lol.
We had a lovely dinner last night. Tony shouted Murray and I Chinese at a little restaurant in Waterford. I grew up there and that place has been there for as long as I can remember but I've NEVER been there prior. Really really good food! We had a 'banquet' lots of typical chinese stuff but all so fresh! Had to laugh at my fortune cookie "Trust him but keep your eyes open" ?? WT? Katrina (Tony's niece) got the same one lol...

I took my 1st pic for the 365 thingy yesterday. It's not of me but my name in ants lol...let me show you...you might have to click on the image to see a bigger one

It's this honey smelling stuff called Ant Rid...lol...

Oh I transferred a couple of pics from my phone earlier too... I really like this one...makes me fleetingly wish I'd have met Murray 13 years ago...


It's Murray with Oscar, Tony's grandson, when oscar was only a week or two old...

ho hum...well anyways, I had better get going, I've done no housework yet today, which is unlike me but I guess I don't have dinner dishes today lol.
Till next time people! Enjoy your summer day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx