Monday 5 January 2009

Time 4 change

My life has changed so I think today I will try to change my blog background too! lol.
I noticed in the blog feed thingy I have had someone from FINLAND read my blog...NICE!!! Please comment - in Finnish if u like, I do speak and understand Finnish - well...it's limited but I can always ask my mum LOL!!

Yesterday we went for a ride, ooooooh it was soooo great! I really need to start taking the camera with me when we go on these trips. See Every fortnight the kids go with their dad for the day and we get to go out. I cannot believe his form yesterday!! Far out he's game I'll give him that much! See a few years ago I reeeeeeeally wanted to get some weirdass contacts - red ones like Manson (teehee) but never had the $. Well what did the tard turn up with yesterday? uh huh. Contacts...red ones. *sigh* really I should have turned them down. He reckons he bought them THEN went to get his eyes checked to see if he can wear them? well apparently he can't because his right eye was split open a few years ago (a mate smashed his face when he cheated on me LOL) and they stiched his eye with too many stitches ...so yea he can't open his eye enough to get a contact in. Murray said not to use them cuz god knows what he might have put in the solution, and I won't use them, but I reminded Murray that I'm pretty sure the tard wouldn't have the balls to fuck me over, knowing who Murray is LOL! he's like yea well.
So over that BS, we started out on the bike. Went to a mate's place to meet the others, (there was 5 bikes - apparently any more than 5 (or is it 6??) bikes in a pack is classed as a 'gang' so we normally only go in packs of 5, just so as not to draw attention of the coppers lol) then we headed out first through Logan Village up to Mt Tamborine...ah what a mountain...had lunch at St Bernard's pub...DON'T buy the steak sandwich!! OMFG! For 18 bux you get a steak and salad on a f*cking garlic bread roll!! what the hell is that?? nothing on the menu about it at all!! Murray and Jockey have high cholestorol, and they both got one. We did complan...Murray tried to be a bit polite about when the chef came out - "ummm, this 'sandwich' is ..." jockey cut in - "shit mate! feel the weight of this bloody thing! must have heaps of butter on it eh?" ROFFL so we all chimed in our complaints - me with "so when you reprint your menus in the morning (they had photocopies of the menu on white A4 paper - how unprofessional! lol) make sure you write something about the fact that it's on garlic bread, cuz if we'd have known they wouldn't have been ordered!!" there was 4 ordered at our table, and I reckon if Murray and I shared we BOTH would have been pretty full. I ordered 'quiche of the day' which was a quiche smaller than a muffin with chips and a bowl of CLOVER! bwahahaaa. would have been okay 'cept it cost $16.50! bloody rude I thought....but that's part of the experience I guess!
Then from there we went to Canungra pub to have a drink and play a couple of games of Keno. Nice little pub I s'pose. Then we popped in to the final meeting point at my old drinking hole , age pre-twenties lol, Fitzy's - formerly known as The Waterford Arms Tavern. It's changed a helluva lot! Still ok though I guess. Then we came home and had to go pick the kids up from the plaza, apparently there were no more buses to our street. They had fun, we had fun...a perfect day for all.
Today mum is coming to get the kids for a few days. Today I have heaps of washing - have had the housework done since 6am - Murray went back to work today and had a 4.40 start EEEEEK! but it's all good. He might finish earlier in the day perhaps.
Then tomorrow I will be helping a mate clean her house for her guests arriving on the 8th.

Till next time!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx