Saturday 8 January 2011

AN EPIC RIDE TO CONQUER CANCER!

T

his guy Rob is a friend of mine, albeit not as close as we were growing up, but our dads are still very close buddies.
Please take the time to read this post, and even if you can't donate, would you mind taking the time to spread the word? It would be very much appreciated :D


*************************************


Support My Ride To Conquer Cancer!

1 in 2 Australians will be diagnosed with cancer during their life. I am one of those two! As I'm currently fighting cancer myself, I felt that this ride is a ride that I need to do, not just for me, but for the many others who are affected by cancer. The Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting the Queensland Institute of Medical Research, is a 200km journey over two days throughout Queensland's scenic countryside to help fight cancer. This will be a challenge, but with your generosity and my push as a rider as well as a cancer suffer, a real impact will be made for cancer research, cancer suffers, their family and friends!


I ask you contribute to this history making event with a donation or two! The funds raised on this ride will support breakthrough research, exemplary teaching, improve the understanding of how and why cancers develop and investigate the causes at the Queensland Institute of Medical Research, who are a worldwide leader in cancer research and discovery! This ride will make an impact on many lives! Join me in the fight to conquer cancer!

Cheers and thanks for your help!

Rob


*************************************

Click here to make a supportive donation!
(that's Rob on the snowy mountain :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx