Tuesday 11 January 2011

what is happening in this nasty world?



It's so hard to make things beautiful when we are all suffering these terrible weather systems!! Everywhere in the world!! Is it mother nature doing a 'cull' ??? problem is - I bet anyone who dies in these disasters are good people tragically taken! we don't need to cull good people!
And we are in LOGAN and at the time I am posting this here, while it says there is hardly any cloud over us? I can vaguely hear thunder, and it is wanting to rain so badly... there is a few sprinkles here and there... apparently tis crappy weather will last now, till MARCH!!?? march? are you kidding me? how will I get the kids to school? I can't get out my driveway with a car, and it's probably too far to walk, but it might have to be the way!

I hope all the good people stay safe! posesseions can be replaced...lives cannot

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx