Wednesday 12 January 2011

scrappy shares...and lols

LOLS to the previous post of mine... I forgot the radar image would update ROFL kinda doesn't look so bad as I write this...and it makes the text seem like total weirdness! LOLZ oh well never mind!!

Here are my newest creations... I have been having so much fun eing alone! lol. Murray went to the pub for dinner last night. I was going to go too BUT I only had my purple DOCS to wear on my feet (imagine wearing thongs into the pubs all covered in mud! at least my DOCS I could have wiped down rofl) but my boots were hurting me just from walking around the house for ten minutes!! let alone dowen the driveway and around the pub and back again! no thanks! I stayed home and played 'painty scraps' LOL!




HUGE credit goes to scrapwitch for being a big influence over my painting abilities...although she didn't know it she has been 'teaching' me for years! I have just never had the freedom within myself to just go for it and PAINT! lol... I will I'm sure adopt my own styles as I go...so don't freak out...

HEY! I see a light in the sky!! what is that called now? the mooooo...no wait, the moon is the night time one...the SUN! yes that's it! it's the sun...oh wait...it's gone again :( rofl


ok...next!







O that's about it for now...well for this post anyways. I have joined in at Scrap the girls too, so that will need a seperate post ;) :D

have fun and thanks for visiting!!! I love comments ;) lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this!!
Your painting is awesome, such a great arty feel :0)

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx