Saturday 8 January 2011

I've been playing with mixed media! yay!!!

At ScrapChat the talented chellejamo, owner/creator Chelleybean Designs (see the clickable blinkies on -----> side of the page to visit her store ) has started a mixed media backgounds swap. We have to create A5 background pieces to share. I am in 4 groups - BRIGHTS; NEUTRALS; PASTELS and EARTHY colours.
Here's my sneak peek at the neutrals and the brights. The photos do not do justice to the colours and in fact the brights looks completely different IRL - it's actually orange, lime green and red..not yellow orange and pink LOL!!


I'm really enjoying getting back into scrapbooking, and this year I am going to get more into the arty scrapping.

I will write up an epic update on Monday when Murray is back at work.

Till then xxx

1 comment:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Love your backgrounds, Heids!
They are looking great!!!! :)

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx