Wednesday 15 August 2012

Madness! What's with the sudden urge to organise??

Well after my laundry adventure (which, by the way isn't even finished properly yet! what?) I have moved on the organising of my craft room. It is an absolute horror ! I have got knitting/crotchet; scrapbooking;painting and papier mache - all trying to share a space... not doing a very good job at present!! A few weeks ago when Muz and I decided to swap our dining room with the office (oh yes the 'office' is now in the craft room too... GRRR) and the 'dining room' is now a living room... Muz tried to move a two piece cabinet which he forgot was TWO PIECE and pushed the top half.... OOPS...
oh well onward and upward.... The bottom half still looks ok as a TV cabinet ;)
So anyways.... Muz wanted throw away the top half because the door broke... ONE door.... I convinced him that I would find a use for it and if not, THEN he could dump it....

I took the doors off... took the hinges off the doors (SCORE!!!) and the two unbroken doors have been marked for a project to be done at a later date... The rest of the cabinet now lives here...

On my craft desk. I took before photos of my craft room but am too embarrassed to post them - seriously it was like a scene from hoarders!!! UGH!!! But happily I am getting there.... I was kidding myself when I said it would take a day... more like it won;t be done at least for another day, maybe two.... it is getting agonisingly temping to begin crafting now that at least my craft desk is somewhat in an organised state...  but no... I HAVE to do this... I HAVE TO FINISH THIS ROOM FIRST!!!!!

One crafty share before I go. As most teenage girls, my 13 yearold is obsessed with One Direction (or 1D as they say) So on a particularly crafty day, I made this for her bed. She had spent the entire day before cleaning her room - just her posters would look good.... let's just say she won't be needing her walls painted just yet!

Have a great day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx