Sunday 5 August 2012

Stupid toothache!

Well today wasn't as productive as I'd hoped. I went to the chemist to get something for my toothache, and got Mersyndol. The lady at the chemist said 'oh you're gardening with a toothache?" LOL! UM YES OF COURSE! BUT IT'S GETTING TOOOOO PAINFUL. "well, this will make you sleepy, there'll be no more gardening this afternoon!" (we get along really well, because it's Murray's usual chemist and he leaves his pile of scripts there). Ont he way home I said to Murray "pfft, painkillers don't make me sleep!" boy was I wrong! I got into the yard and thought yay no pain... then my eyes started to droop! What the hell? Murray said to just go have a shower and watch TV... I did but ended up going to bed - at 3pm! Woke at around 6 and Murray said 'ya mum and dad are nearly home" I thought it was 6 am nd said 'They are already home!' "uh.. Heidi - it's only 6PM not am" hahha h well. Then I drifted off again till 8pm when my daughter came in with a coffee for me and said it was 8... in the morning! OMG! why is it so dark? hahah cheeky girl! Course, it was 8pm! now I'm still feeling a bit tired. At ;east I can drink coffee now without my tooth giving me grief!

Well that's it for today. Nothing exciting nothing productive. Kids  are having the day off school tomorrow to see my parents. I was to go pick them up tonight from the airport but again my suck up brother has taken my joy from me. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your messages! thanks for taking the time to comment!! xxx